July’s PET SEMATARY Home Entertainment Artwork Revealed!
As July 10th home entertainment release of Kevin Kölsch & Dennis Widmyer’s all-new adaptation of PET SEMATARY nears, Paramount Pictures have just unveiled the final artwork for their releasees.
Here’s a look at the awesome artwork that will be gracing the Australian trade-wide 4K Ultra-HD/Blu-ray, Blu-ray & DVD releases:
JB Hi-Fi will have retailer Exclusives of the 4K Ultra-HD/Blu-ray & Blu-ray with this alternate artwork:
Based on the seminal horror novel by Stephen King, PET SEMATARY follows Dr. Louis Creed (Jason Clarke), who, after relocating with his wife Rachel (Amy Seimetz) and their two young children from Boston to rural Maine, discovers a mysterious burial ground hidden deep in the woods near the family’s new home. When tragedy strikes, Louis turns to his unusual neighbour, Jud Crandall (John Lithgow), setting off a perilous chain reaction that unleashes an unfathomable evil with horrific consequences.
Paramount’s 4K Ultra-HD/Blu-ray & Blu-ray editions feature will contain the following Special Features:
- Alternate Ending
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Night Terrors – Family Haunting Visions
- The Tale of Timmy Baterman
- Beyond the Deadfall
- Chapter One: Resurrection – Directors, screenwriters and cast discuss bringing this classic back to life
- Chapter Two: The Final Resting Place—A deeper look into finding the right location for the terror to unfold
- Chapter Three: The Road to Sorrow— Inside the film’s tragic themes and creating the iconic cat “Church”
- Chapter Four: Death Comes home—Unearth the creepy elements behind the climax and final scenes of the film
Both the 4K Ultra-HD/Blu-ray & Blu-ray releases will contain a Dolby Atmos audio track and the 4K Ultra-HD will feature HDR presentation of the feature!
PET SEMATARY available July 10th on 4K Ultra-HD/Blu-ray, Blu-ray & DVD at all good retailers across Australia.